top of page

Group

Public·252 members

Bella Blaze



Fire marshals said the blaze that broke out on May 24 on the roof of the Piu Bella Italian Restaurant at 107-02 Queens Boulevard was sparked by heat and other sources generated by the faulty air conditioning unit.




bella blaze



The roof suffered major damage from the blaze, fire officials said. The restaurant interior suffered serious smoke and water damage that will require an undetermined amount of time to repair, a restaurant manager said. It remains unclear when the restaurant will reopen.


One cat got in. But the other, named Bella, bolted and disappeared as the blaze bore down. The couple had no choice but to flee, and their home and much of the neighborhood in Redding, California, soon was reduced to ash. 041b061a72


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page