top of page

Group

Public·252 members

(WATCH TV!!) Today: Newcastle v Paris Saint-Germain live 04.10.2023

1 day ago — Newcastle United host Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday in the first UEFA Champions League game in over 20 years at St James' Park.

Newcastle United vs PSG - Champions League: Live score and updates:Published: 18:30 BST, 4 October 2023 | Updated: 19:46 BST, 4 October 2023 Advertisement Follow Mail Sport's live blog for the latest scores, team news and updates from St James' Park where Newcastle United host Paris Saint-Germain in Champions League action. Eddie Howe: 'We've done our work on Mbappe'Eddie Howe believes Newcastle have done their homwork on Mbappe. 'Of course we’ve done our work on him and we have to respect the talent that he has. They were not perfect in Milan a fortnight ago and escaped with a point despite conceding 26 shots, while PSG beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 courtesy of goals from Kylian Mbappe and Achraf Hakimi. The Toon have won all three of their matches since that draw in the San Siro so shouldn't be short of confidence. These included an 8-0 thrashing of Sheffield United, a 1-0 win over Manchester City in the Carabao Cup and a 2-0 home league win over Burnley. 'We want to succeed, do well, it’s going to be a big night for us … it’s about the detail, we’ve got to get it right … we have to be tactically aware of what we have to do. 'Hopefully we have a fast start and it will settle us down, we come into this game in good form, we’ve got some very good players underneath that ability, team spirit and commitment. Luis Enrique wary of Toon ArmySt James’ is sure to be bouncing for the first Champions League game here in 20 years and PSG boss Luis Enrique sounded a fearful note. ‘It is a spectacular place to play, and it is going to be interesting to see how my players cope with playing at St James’ Park. I am envious of them, because they get to experience it first hand out on the pitch. ’Kieran Trippier: 'My son wants to walk out of the tunnel with Kylian Mbappe'Kieran Trippier's son will be one of the mascot at St James' Park tonight, but six-year-old Jacob has risked his dad's ire by suggesting he wants to walk out alongside Kylian Mbappe! ‘I was having a bit of banter with him last night, and he said he wanted to walk out with Mbappe instead of me - I wasn’t really happy with that! ’ Trippier said. I think a lot will depend today on where he plays, ' he tells TNT Sport. 'A lot will depend on whether hee plays off the left or in a more central position. We’re prepared for both. The hard bit is implementing our plan to nullify his threat. Eddie Howe: 'It's a special night'If Eddie Howe is feeling the pressure ahead of his home debut in the Champions League, he certainly isn't showing it. He's been speaking to TNT Sport: 'It’s very special … you come here and see what it means to everybody, ' he says. The fans will bring their positivity, noise, enthusiasm and love for the game. It's up to us to use that powerfully and positively on the pitch. You can use too much emotion on the pitch, but I think we've been getting that balance right at home. "PSG team newsStarting XI: Donnarumma; Hakimi, Marquinhos, Skriniar, Lucas Hernández; Dembélé, Ugarte, Zaïre-Emery; Kolo Muani, Gonçalo Ramos, Mbappé. What's the situation in Group F? Newcastle kicked off their first Champions League campaign in two decades with a creditable 0-0 draw at the San Siro against AC Milan. ‘He’s obsessed with him, always watching his clips on YouTube. I said, “If you get to walk out with Mbappe, you don’t look at me in the tunnel! ”. ’ Their duel is a fascinating sub-plot to the showpiece fixtures of this week’s Champions League group matches. Right-back versus left-winger. Newcastle’s best versus Paris Saint-Germain ’s best. It is where the game could be won and lost. You can read more hereEddie Howe: 'Newcastle must control emotions'Eddie Howe expects a raucous atmosphere at St James' Park, but has warned his players must keep their emotions in check. 'I can't wait to experience the home atmosphere and what our fans create, ' he said in his pre-match press conference. 'I think it will be a really memorable night and hopefully our performance will make it that way, too. Newcastle vs PSG live updates: Confirmed Champions 30 minutes ago — Newcastle United play their first Champions League home game in two decades as they face Paris Saint-Germain in Group F. Newcastle United vs Paris Saint-Germain live score, H2H Newcastle United Paris Saint-Germain live score (and video online live stream) starts on 4 Oct 2023 at 19:00 UTC time at St James' Park stadium, Newcastle ... Enrique played and scored for Barcelona in the first ever Champions League match at St James’ in 1997, when Tino Asprilla scored a famous hat-trick in a 3-2 victory for the hosts. ‘They are the team from pot four that no one wanted, ’ said the Spaniard. ‘We know they play at a very high level. They are good in possession, and then off the ball, they play with a very high press. They’re almost a complete football team, really. ‘It wasn’t easy back then – and I don’t suppose it will be easy tomorrow. It is a hostile atmosphere, but hostile from a sporting point of view. Newcastle vs PSG, live! Score, updates, stream link, video 1 day ago — Newcastle United host Paris Saint-Germain on Wednesday in the first UEFA Champions League game in over 20 years at St James' Park.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup

PO Box 72; Kittery Point, ME 03905

©2021 by The Cheeky Magpie. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page